Smithy Farm Shop
Smithy Farm has a fantastic farm shop that sells a range of fresh free range eggs from our hens, homemade jams and chutneys, seasonal vegetables, logs, coal, and much more items that you may need during your stay with us.
Smithy Farm prides ourselves on the fact that we only purchase goods from around Lancashire. If you would like to know more about what we stock in our farm shop, take a look below to see a listed view of more of what we stock here at Smithy Farm.
If you would like to know more about what we sell below do not hesitate to contact us.
What We Sell
Take a look at the range of items we sell here at Smithy Farm Shop.
– Free range eggs, Duck eggs,
– Bacon, Sausages, Beef Burgers (all from a local butcher)
– Jam, Chutney, Lemon Curd (all homemade), Wallings Ice Cream, Delway Cheese
– Homegrown and locally produced vegetables, Potatoes (locally grown)
– Homegrown tomatoes and cucumbers (available in July)
– Locally produced strawberries (available April to October)
– Hardwood logs, coal, kindling, BBQ coal
– & much more.